Work With Us
We are Hiring!
Mid- Atlantic Financial is looking for an experienced sales professional to join the Roth Right team of financial consultants. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right person with income opportunities between $200,000 and $400,000 including a full benefits package.
Mid Atlantic Financial LLC is the parent company of numerous entities that specialize in a niche market that deals with insurance linked assets. Our business model is centered around integrating all the companies within our portfolio to provide a comprehensive approach to tax strategies, financial planning, and investment diversification.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for individuals who value building and maintaining relationships. You have a customer service mindset and strive to deliver. The ideal candidate can articulate, explain, and educate others to understand new information and has an extensive sales background. You can eloquently present information in person or virtually and speak well to high-net-worth individuals. Your personality bodes well for networking, and you are a motivated, savvy individual who can hunt for new investor opportunities.
This role requires a professional demeanor, strong work ethic and exceptional customer service. You are well educated, presentable, and polished. You enjoy being nimble and adaptable as company needs arise, and lend your unique skill set to other teams to continue to drive the growth of the company. You are honest, proactive and enjoy bringing fresh ideas to better develop these relationships.
The ideal candidate should be able to learn quickly. We understand that there is a transitional learning period. However, you are coming in with a strong skillset and simply applying it to this role. We are looking for someone who can quickly embody the brand, team culture and “hit the ground running.”
Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all services and products
- Place outbound calls to new internal investor leads from strong referral base
- Work with financial planning software to build investor profiles and create comprehensive investor presentations via PowerPoint modeling Roth Conversion strategy outcomes
- Facilitate the timely execution of investor follow up and outreach
- Build Strong Relationships with our investors as well as our diverse group of associates focused on exceeding our clients’ expectations
- Provide an exceptional client experience to our investors through email, phone, and video channels as the main point of contact for our investors throughout the entire investment process
- Organize and collaborate with Asset Management, Marketing, and Legal teams to create webinars for investors, always adhering to Federal and State laws and regulations.
- Work closely with marketing team to help develop messaging for further investor outreach
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field preferred.
- Consultative sales experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills, as well as the presentation and interpersonal skills needed to successfully interact with prospects, clients, financial professionals, and other associates.
- A base understanding of the industry, financial concepts, product knowledge, investment management, and client-service strategies are preferred
- Knowledge of financial planning software, and Salesforce Zoom PowerPoint and VOIP Systems is preferred
- Ability to follow firm compliance procedures and file maintenance.
- Ability to keep track of several projects’ deadlines, deliverables, and follow-up requirements simultaneously
Why Mid Atlantic Financial, LLC?
The Mid Atlantic Financial LLC business model is centered around the life settlement industry, while integrating all the companies within our portfolio to provide a comprehensive approach to tax strategies, financial planning, and investment diversification. The various acquisition, optimization, and servicing companies in the portfolio are MAFLLC’s advantage, due to their ability to house the life settlement and Roth IRA rollover processes all under one brand name.
Originator of Life Settlements
- Policy Acquisition
- Premium Optimization
- Policy Analysis and Valuation
- Asset Dispositions
Offering premium finance, Life insurance, Alternative investment options.
Based in California. Providing a premium investment offering.
Based in Florida. Providing a premium investment offering.
Roth IRA conversions offering a unique tax strategy for qualified investors.